My ever reliable and loved iPhone 3Gs is now on iOS6
Things I love about the new OS:
- there’s a decline option now when someone calls.
- sharing photos to Facebook is much easier (though I don’t share that much photos over my Facebook anyway).
- I can easily insert photos/videos when creating emails.
- The Apple Store’s appearance is much better. But I don’t like scrolling too much whenever I search for some apps.
- Do not disturb option. It’s cool that you set up this mode by your desired time duration.
- New appearance for the keypads and frames over the photo contacts (I’m noticing simple things here, hahaha! Not much of a big deal I know).
- The camera interface turned to black. Unfortunately, I don’t have the Panorama options… boo to this.
There’s one thing I hate about the new OS though. The MAPS. Before upgrading, the map of UAE is already updated. Now aside from not getting the 3D option, the map is totally so not updated. It’s like viewing Sharjah city 4 or 5 years ago I guess. Whenever I look for a place, it’s not even shown on the search list. Ugh! Apple you have to do something with this right away. Emirati fan will not be happy with this. I haven’t tried the navigation. I don’t know if it’ll work since the map is not even updated. I just hope they fix in time – soon!
Overall, I like the new OS. And I’m thankful that even if my phone is obsolete, I can still enjoy it’s new features.