My goodness! I’m really sorry for not updating here. We’re still here back home, still no access to a faster internet connection and I’m blogging on mobile right now too.
What am I enjoying here so far?
1. FM Radio stations that plays hit songs.
2. Breakfast in the morning – that means drinking “taho”.
3. The shows that features lots of opportunities to win big prizes.
4. Home Shopping Network that has all the things you need from home to instruments such as having those clarinet reeds.
5. Concerts of local artists in the country.
6. Videoke!!! I so miss doing that.
7. Finally had the chance to catch up with my favorite singers on ASAP. There’s a lot of new faces and local artists already, but thanks to my niece who is updated with a few new ones.
8. Enjoying the rain – but not enjoying the heat in the afternoon.
That’s it for now. I have to tuck in the girls to sleep. We are about to sing a lullaby right now. Guess what song that is?
I forgot to tell you that right now, I’m blogging thru mobile. My daughter accidentally spill Yakult on my laptop. It happened like a few weeks ago already, but just had the chance to chat about it. I’m still in shock. I don’t know as to when it will open. But I’ve already contacted a few friends to help me out on this.
Oh yeah, Harry is our 3 year old HP laptop.
Have you heard about yoga sessions for pregnant moms? Well, I’m so proud that my friend is into it right now. And she’s looking for yoga clothes for women and for expecting ones as well. I’m glad that she chose this exercise aside from her daily walk. It will help her with her pregnancy and hopefully can give birth normally. Praying for her as always.
This has nothing to do with iPhoneography of course. It’s just that I want to share random things, that’s all
We celebrated the week with a bang of fun and excitement for watching the GTC Sports Fest 2013 last Saturday. So proud of my niece for being one of the organizers of the said event.
Isn’t it nice knowing having a travel buddy around?
I’m looking over photos of my friends online and most of them are out on the beach for the summer season and it’s really nice to see them having fun. Just watch out for bandits in town. It’s the time as well. But it’s nice to know that most of my friends are using passport wallets already. How about you?